Jan 4, 2011

Happy 2011!

Happy 2011, Everyone and my dear Readers!

Your comments and thoughts posted in my blog are much appreciated. Happy that my blog captures your interest; planting, the scenes and creatures. My favourite is when we captured birds in our garden.

And thanks for visiting. Sometimes I visit this blog for inspiration. A great topic to share/show to interested gardeners, friends and colleagues as well.

Gosh time flies! I hadn't plant-blogging for over a year, and feeling rusty. Mummyhood is certainly a fulltime 24/7, a challenge but I'm loving every minute of it! My little boy's 6 months now, a keen observer and laughs easily. Plan a "gardening comeback" when he's over a year and could walk, to join me in the garden :) ... to create a happy garden.

Can't wait to revamp my flowerbed!

Here's to wishing everyone - a Sparkling New Year, 2011 and happy blogging/ planting/ sharing !!

2 comments:

Autumn Belle said...

Happy New Year 2011! Oh, what a good start to see your smiling faces. Life ain't the same ever again with bubbly baby in the family. Congratulations on this!

When I had my first child, I was also a full time working mom. I grew fruit trees and plants that could thrive on its own. Any extra time was spent taking instant naps and destressing. If you don't mind my suggestion, now is a good time to start on vegetable gardening, in containers or on the ground. You can adapt your garden as baby grows up, e.g. now start with carrots, or certain vegies he can eat too. Later, grow something from seeds, raise some butterflies from caterpillars. Let baby learn where food comes from and to appreciate nature from young. Besides you get to eat something nutricious and healthy.

Your baby is very cute! I don't mind if you blog about raising him up too. Wishing you a good year ahead.

LamanHati said...

No wonder you have been quiet, I understand perfectly how tiring and demanding a stay-at-home mom job is..especially when you are a first time mom to a baby boy..

when he was like 6-7 month old, I used to take my son in baby carrier just to get my feet outside and water my plants..otherwise I feel so tired to think of anything else than child rearing..

later when he can walk on his own I let him helped me water the plants..it's such a wonderful gardening experience to be shared with our own flesh and blood..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin